TECH 10 NATIONS BOOTS BLACK/RED/WHITE SZ 09
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro® for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle.
- Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyper-extension and offer greater flex control.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyper-extension guard.
- Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
- New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminum bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
- Innovative bio-mechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral “C” torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.
- These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident.